Terms & Conditions
Sylvia Salow Legal Notice Page:
- Please read this carefully before accessing or using our site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“T&C”) set forth below. If you don’t wish to be bound by them or do not understand them, please don’t access the site. Note that the T&C can be changed at any time without notice.
- Our website and contents are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- We cannot guarantee or warrant that files available for download through the site will be free of viruses or other harmful computer code (although we will try our best).
- Assumption of Risk: You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website as well as any product or service or merchandise or third-party information or service provided through our website.
Limited liability disclosure:
- This site constitutes our opinions and is meant only for educational or entertainment purses. Nothing on the site should be taken as medical, legal, accounting, tax or other such advice. When in doubt, users should consult an expert.
- By visiting and using this site and its products, you take a full responsibility for your own growth and mental health. We’re by no means responsible for what kinds of impacts using this site will have on you.
- The entire contents of this website are protected by intellectual property laws, both domestic and foreign. You may not copy, modify, reproduce or republish any of the content on this site without express written permission. Additionally, by leaving comments or posting anything on this site, you hereby surrender to us any rights to the content.
- By using this site, you agree to use the products and services offered in a manner consistent with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Any activity that restricts or inhibits any other users from services of this site is prohibited, along with obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, threatening or defamatory content.
- Unless expressly granted in writing, users may not advertise or engage in commercial solicitations.
- We may collect your IP address for the purposes of administrating our website. The IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Our primary intention for collecting personal information is to efficiently conduct our business and provide you with fantastic services. There are instances where we need to share this information with others, such as email service providers, credit card processing companies, etc., and we make every effort to utilize industry-leading vendors in that regard. Note also, that these vendors are limited in how they may use your information, and generally cannot sell or transfer it in any way.
- In the case of illegal activity on your part, or if compelled to do so by law, we reserve the right to share your information.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website:
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service:
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions:
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features.
- To send periodic emails:
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To personalize your experience:
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Please be careful about the information you post on this site. Pictures, comments, video, etc., can never really be deleted from the Internet and can be recorded by other users and/or easily taken out of context. And while you have the right to free speech, you do not have the right (on this site) to hate speech, defamation, slander or anything that may trigger liability for harm caused to others.
- We are not responsible for verifying any user-generated content for accuracy.
- Visitors are not permitted to “mine” data on this site for personal information related to others.
- If we provide you with a user ID and/or password to enable access to restricted areas of the site / restricted content, you many not share your ID and/or password with anyone for any reason. Likewise, content that requires payment before access may not be shared with those who have not paid for such content. We may disable your ID or password for breach of this term and/or restrict you from future use of the site.
- By no means, you’re allowed to share content of purchased products, regarding Coaching/Consultations.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland without regard to conflict of law principles.
- All actions shall be subject to these limitations, and must be instituted within one year following the accrual of the cause of action or forever waived and barred.
- These terms shall be construed as having been co-authored by the parties.
- Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid or unenforceable, the balance shall remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to enforce any provisions of the terms of service shall not be deemed a waiver.
Governing Law and Arbitration
- The Agreement will be governed by the substantive laws of Finland, with the exception of any conflict of law principles. Any and all disputes, which the Parties fail to settle amicably, arising out of or relating to the Agreement will be finally settled by arbitration in English language in accordance with the Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Finland Chamber of Commerce.
- This policy was last modified on 26/01/2022