The 4D and 5D Spirituality
Your soul might be dancing between the 4D and 5D spirituality simultaneously. Not everything happens in a linear sequence. As described above, you might have experiences with a 5D spirituality (initiation phase) and still be integrating the 4D spirituality. One thing is to taste something. Another thing is to master it, so it becomes your new stepping stone to the next levels. Therefore, I want to give you some basic guidelines on 4D and 5D spirituality and what is essential to integrate and master at those levels.
The 4D Spirituality, Aka the Mind-Spirituality
The 4D spirituality could be referred to as the mind-spirituality. Usually, this is the entry point into other dimensions of life. The 4D and 5D spirituality are entirely different universes, and yet they build upon each other. One can’t live without the other.
As we move through the initiation into the 4D spirituality, it sparks our spiritual awakening. It feels like becoming a new person. Finally, we start seeing ourselves and life clearly – for the first time. And it feels like we’re spiritual; however, all our experiences are encountered through the mind, not the soul yet. Although the soul-merge slowly begins here.
During the 4D spirituality, we:
- Begin to work with our minds and notice our limiting beliefs.
- Usually, we become aware of our patterns and how they relate to our upbringing.
- Do inner child work and begin to release our stuck and suppressed emotions.
- Go through a heart-chakra awakening and meet our first soulmates or our twin flame.
- Start to hone our skill of discernment.
- Begin to understand the ego and our emotional body.
Hand in hand with discernment goes the first conscious encounters of what we could call the “dark.” And also hunger for knowledge which might lead some to dive into conspiracy information. Which is in itself an ideal environment for strengthening your discernment skills.
The 5D Spirituality, Aka the Soul-Spirituality
Now, 5D spirituality brings in a new flavor. When the 4D spirituality was successfully integrated, we should come out of it as grounded and balanced individuals with a flare of serene aura around us. If everything goes well, the emotional body has found equilibrium. Thus we’ve healed and released our relationship with our past and any childhood wounding.
Also, we let go of the drama. The ego doesn’t need quick energy rushes because now we receive the energy from the soul and higher self. Life gets simpler and less complicated. However, we also need to integrate the 5D spirituality. It’s not only pink butterflies and unicorns. On the other hand, the mental and emotional turmoil is not there anymore.
During the 5D spirituality, we:
- Start merging with the soul and higher self.
- Access our soul memories and personal Akashic records.
- Become balanced and stable.
- Know and live our life purpose.
- Create a soulmate partnership.
- Start moving beyond the duality.
- Become an embodied soul whose life is a reflection of the inside.
- Create our personal version of heaven on earth.
The 4D and 5D spirituality can take place simultaneously. You can be initiated into the 5D spirituality and still integrating the 4D spirituality. Also, if the 4D foundation isn’t solid, we might have to revisit some old patterns and address them from a higher awareness. And some people might artificially enter the 5D spirituality before they are ready. Unfortunately, this happens frequently. And then, the integration of both 4D and 5D spirituality can be a lot harder.